Monday, September 04, 2006


Hectic week!
Loads & loads of events.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

On Friday, went to a bbq.
Yeap, its some sort of a church gathering or something.
Those people there are really really nice & friendly.
1 of the guy there kept burping.
HAHA

=D

AS & CL!

Played a few games before eating.
SP GOT PUSHED DOWN THE POOL!
Accompanied her to go to the toilet.
Saw a sauna there,
damn cool la :D


The thing that radiates heat out :D

SWEAT! (:

Dont really have alot of photos to upload.
Shall wait for them to send it to me :D

On Saturday,
mummy got a $75 dollars voucher to spend it.
So we all went to OG (:

Yum :D

Guess what I spend with my $30?
I've spent it on my weakness :D

TEDDY BEARS GALORE! =D

ASG 2 & ASG 3 went to find us.
Cos they're at bugis street, so they came.
Tried on all the disney characters' sunglasses.
I've got the image somewhere,
I'll upload it some other time (:

After coming home,
went to the library to do some studying.
GH accompanied jie & me.
Actually I din wanna go, but she to borrow some books for her art.
PF came along after that.
The 3 of them kept drifting off, talking non-stop.
Only I was there, listening to my ipod,
doing work.
Stay till the library closes.
Went to play badmintion in the middle of the night.
Siaoz.
It was so fun la.
Except that cars kept interfering =/
Im the ultimate winner!
Not ultimate winner,
just that I beat everyone present :D :D

YESTERDAY!
WE HAD OUR FLAG DAY!
Reached JP,
bought my bro's birthday present at Kiddy Palace.
Things sold at Toys R Us & Kiddy Palace are really really expensive.
ALAS!
Found what I want (:
Did our flag day.
In 100% of the people whom donated for me,
10% are weird.
I counted the number of people who donated,
my aim was 50,
but in the end,
100 people donated!
Yay! :D :D
Really really tired,
aching arms :/

(:

Thirty dollars bear :D

How've you been?
Its been ages ever since we last communicated.
Miss isn't enough for how much I would love to express my feelings for you.
Forgotten may be what that has crossed our minds.
It may be yours but never mine.


idontwanntspeaktoosoon. forthesakeofhistoryrepeatingitselfagain.

No comments: